At Ravenna Veterinary Clinic, we know that your time is valuable. We offer on farm services in addition to in the clinic care. We understand that vaccinating calves on the pasture is much less stressful for them than hauling them into the clinic.
- Preventative Medicine
- Obstetrical Care – including a chute designed for c-sections
- Breeding Soundness Exams on Bulls
- On Farm services
- Pasture checking and doctoring
- We have the facilities to ensure that your animal are handled in a safe secure facility when they are in the clinic.
- Our in-clinic chute also includes a individual scale so that we know that the medications we administer are appropriate, that way we administer medications based on the actual weight of the animal instead of an estimate.
We do have an OK Corral! This means that we can work your cattle anywhere and anytime! No more having to worry about having your cattle in the right location with cattle working facilities!
Contact Doug to set up a time to utilize the OK Corral!
Doug also specializes in pasture checking and doctoring your cattle, and assisting you in moving cattle, fixing fence and other daywork type services. He generally works from horseback to reduce the stress on your livestock! He is great at catching those hard to catch cattle! Be sure to give him a call next time you need a hand!
We also offer a full pharmacy in our clinic and online. He sure to let us know if there are any medications that you need for your animals. Check out our online pharmacy for convenient delivery of your animals medications and foods.